- Oppose separate fully online college; support enhanced resources for existing online infrastructure.
- Oppose performance-based funding; support metrics that genuinely lead to student success.
- Oppose wholesale consolidation of categorical programs.
- Support increased funding for full- and part-time faculty, and student support services.
- Support full implementation of Proposition 51 facilities projects.
- AB 310 (Medina) would require community college districts to publish the provision of paid office hours by part-time faculty.
- AB 2933 (Medina) would encourage counties to establish a single point of contact within various departments to assist academic counselors with referral information on relevant programs and services.
Click here for FACCC’s federal priorities.
Click here for FACCC’s 2017 End-of-Year Legislative Report.